Tentative Schedule of Events: Saturday, September 18th, 2021
9:30a – JV Girls
10:15a – JV Boys
11:00a – Varsity Boys
11:45a – Varsity Girls
12:20p – Middle School Boys (Race 1.3 miles)
12:45p – Middle School Girls (Race 1.3 miles)
University Golf Course – 515 South Ave E., Missoula, MT
Spaghetti Feed – CANCELED
$8.00 per person | Friday, Sept. 17th | Sentinel Cafeteria | 5:30-7:00 pm
(Spaghetti, Salad, Drink and Dessert)
Contact Coach Hammett at 406-450-0692 or email email@example.com
5k course with the hill only completed once for high school and the middle school course will be approximately 1.3 miles and no hill included.
Entry Fees: $10.00 per runner
Entry fees should be received by Monday, September 13th.
Please send money to:
Mountain West Classic c/o Loreen Skinner, 1525 Cornerstone Drive, Missoula, MT 59802
*****We will not give out shirts to teams that haven’t paid!!!!!***
*** Please email shirt sizes to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to guarantee sizes***
Entries: Entries need to be received by Noon, Monday September 13, 2021
Enter through http://www.athletic.net/ and follow instructions. Athletes will be declared Wednesday noon. If e-mailed by September 1st, we can try to guarantee shirt sizes.
• Packets: Packets with race numbers, box assignments and other pertinent race information will be available for pick up starting Friday, September 17, between 4-6 pm and on race day between 8-9:15am. Located outside golf course club house.
• Course: Course preview is Friday 4-6pm. Please do not plan to get on the course earlier than 4pm as it will not be allowed. Course is double flagged. Surface consists of mostly grass with small sections of dirt trail. Short spikes are recommended although racing flats are adequate. The course is moderate in difficulty with gradual incline/declines and one hill. The altitude is 3100 feet.
• Preview: Not prior to 4pm on Friday, September, 17th preview is from 4-6pm and race day until 9:15am. Runners are not allowed on the course while others races are going on.
• Awards: Top 12 varsity athletes and Top 5 JV. The top 2 teams in varsity. There will also be awards for the Top 5 middle school athletes.The awards ceremony will be at approximately 1:20pm.
• Results: Results will be handed out at the race and will be posted on the website MWTC.com hopefully by the next day.
• Questions: If you have any questions please feel free to call Michele Chalmers at 307-399-8886 or e-mail to email@example.com
• Middle School Race: It will be a separate race following the high school races approximately 12:20 pm. It is 1.3 miles. Please register the same as the high schools and entry fee is $10.00/ athlete and each athlete receives a t-shirt. We will also be giving awards out to the top 5 individuals. Please send money to the same address as above and by the same time.
REMINDER**** ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE REPRESENTED BY THEIR SCHOOL AND THE SCHOOL MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE STATE ASSOCIATION******
HAPPY TRAINING AND SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER!