(This schedule is tentative and subject to change.)
2019 Outdoor Season
May 29th – June 21st | M-W-F | 4:00-5:30p | Dornblazer Track (South Gate)
Week of June 24th | No Practice
July & August | Off Season Training | More Info to Come
2019 Summer Competition Schedule
State Meet | June 14-15 | Butte, MT | RESULTS
Regionals | June 20-22 | Bozeman, MT | MWYTC Itinerary for Regionals
· Competing in the Jr Olympic meets are optional.
· In order to participate in the Regional Championships in Bozeman, athletes MUST compete at the State Championships in Butte. To advance to the National Championships in Sacramento, athletes MUST place TOP 5 at the Regional Championships.
· If you do plan on competing in the State and Regional meets you are required to participate in 2 practices per week.
· Athletes may enter in a maximum of 4 events (including relays).
· Coach D will communicate with athletes (at practice), regarding what events they want to compete in. Coach D will then submit entries before the deadline.
· MWYTC will cover the cost of transportation, accommodation and entry fees for the State and Regional meet. Please let Coach D know if you have other travel or accommodation arrangements.
· The National Championships in Sacramento, CA is a self-funded trip. MWYTC will take care of the entries.
· Complete information regarding team trips will be posted under Itinerary on our website prior to each competition.
· Any Questions please call Coach D at 406-529-2013
2019 Indoor Season
Jan. 5th | MWYTC Mini Meet | The PEAK | 10a-12p
(High School & Middle School) | Missoula, MT
Athletes need to be at The PEAK by 9am
Jan. 6th | UM Adams Center Field Events Mini Meet | EAG | 10a-12p | (High School & Middle School) | Missoula, MT
Athletes need to be at EAG by 9am
Jan. 11-12th | Univ of Idaho Invitational (High School Only) | Moscow, ID
Jan. 19-20th | WSU Open (High School Only) | Pullman, WA
Feb. 14th-16th | Simplot Games (High School Only) | Pocatello, ID
Athletes leave Thursday est. 7:00a return Saturday est. 11p
(Athletes will need to be excused from school Thursday & Friday)
Feb. 23-24th | BTC All-Comers at MSU (High School & Middle School) | Bozeman, MT
• High School travel and compete on Feb. 24th.
• Middle School travel on the 23rd and compete 24th.
***Note: if Coach Trebesch is not able to attend a competition – there will be NO pole vault at that competition.