2022 Summer Season Registration
Below is the 2022 registration information for review.
PRACTICE STARTS: June 1st
ATHLETES TRAVELING WITH THE TEAM:
• All trips will be organized by the club. Registration, transportation and accommodation.
ATHLETES TRAVELING WITH PARENTS:
• MWYTC will register the athlete in the competition and pay for their registration fee.
• All travel and accommodation will be athletes/parents responsibility.
REGISTRATION, CANCELATION, & REFUND POLICY
The registration fee for this season will include coaching, cost of facilities, team gear, USATF membership and competition entry fees. The registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Registration Fee Information:
Training Only – $300.00
Competitions – Pay as you go
• June 24-25, 2022 – State JO Championships – Helena, MT – Fee $100.00 (SIGN UP CLOSED – deadline, June 17th)
• July 8-10, 2022 – Region 11 JO Championships – Provo, UT – Fee $300.00 (deadline, June 27th) –
*NOTE* Partial Club funding for the Region 11 Championships is subject to change depending on athlete participation numbers. We will have more information once registration closes.
Mailing a Check to:
Mountain West Youth Track Club
PO BOX 2428, Missoula, MT 59806
or Pay via VENMO: @MWYTC
NOTE: Please make sure to add athlete name in messages if using Venmo. Messages are Private.