MW Youth Track Club Information
2019 OUTOOR PROGRAM
May 29th – June 21st – Monday, Wednesday & Friday – 4:00-5:30p
Week of June 24th – No Practice (rest week)
- Athletes competing at Nationals will resume practice Monday July 1st.
- Reminder: This will be a self-funded trip. MWYTC will register and pay for entries.
- There will be NO practice on July 5th.
- Practice Schedule: M-W-F | 10:00-11:30a | Dornblazer Track
OFF SEASON TRAINING:
July 1st – August 23rd – Monday, Wednesday & Friday – 10:00-11:30a
Monday’s: Speed, Agility and Coordination
Wednesday’s: Functional Strength Circuit Training
Friday’s: Power Hills or Endurance Hills
Dornblazer Track (Enter through South Gate)
MWYTC MEMBERS SIGNED UP FOR SUMMER:
- No Extra Fee
MWYTC MEMBERS NOT SIGNED UP FOR SUMMER:
- Contact Coach D at 406-529-2013 or email email@example.com
- $10 Drop in fee or $100 –Make Checks out to MWYTC
Note: At this time there will be no pole vault or throws offered for the summer season. This still is a great opportunity to come and work on running mechanics. I will let you know if this changes.
Athletes must commit to at least 2 days of practice a week in ordered to be eligible for competition. Attendance will be taken.
2018-2019 INDOOR PROGRAM
(Nov. 26th-Feb. 27th)
PRACTICE STARTING DATE: November 26th, 2018
Click to view Full Practice Schedules below:
Entrance and Parking Map – View Here
Please use the East Door entrance of the Adams Center. You can park in the yellow highlighted parking lots (U and V) as well along Campus Drive.
MCPS Varsity Lettering Requirements (updated 11.12.18)| Download File Here